The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Booby news again.....

Simple.......It hurt.
She prodded, poked, pulled, squeezed, squashed, touched, differentiated, compared & finally decided that yes, there was a lump (DUH!) & I'd be sent for an ultrasound - I already KNEW all that.
*SIGH*
Booked in for this coming Friday (May 30th 2008).
I've re-arranged some clients I'm supposed to be working for in order to get this sorted out ASAP.
I'm putting on a brave face but it seems slightly larger than before & I'm quietly shitting worrying myself.
I know I'm young & it's not the 'normal' feel of a breast cancer lump (Wtf is a 'normal' breast cancer lump anyway? Cancer is cancer - it has no specific form!) & it was found early with no history of cancer within my family etc etc but STILL...............
I'm worried.
I carry on as normal, kids haven't been told a thing.
Hubby knows
My sister knows
A friend in England & 1 from work. That's it. I don't want to make a big deal of something that may be nothing but still............. It MAY be something.

PLEASE ladies I'm asking you all to check your bosoms, boobs, tits (Oh that one was naughty!), boob-a-joobs, boulders, knockers, melons, coconuts, mosquito bites WHATEVER you call them. Check them tonight before you go to bed.
If I can save one more woman from having to go through this waiting game, it will be worth me going through it so far.
Let's hope I get some of those nice booby stickers like Dawn, a fellow blogger on Because I Said So

2 comments:

Rick said...

My wife is a breast cancer survivor. Hang in there. I'm lifting a quick prayer for you as I write this comment.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

mommeeof9 said...

Here's hoping it is something non cancerous. We're praying for you.

I'm here from Dawn's blog.