The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Ultrasound News

So I had the ultrasound with the freezing cold gel (usually they warm it up).

I was prodded, poked, touched, squashed, rubbed - you name it they did it to the boob lol!
I had a female Sonographer (lady that looks at the pretty pictures of your insides) who was quite happy to answer all my nosey questions.
THEN she decides to bring in a male doctor for a look see too (EUUUCH)
& told me I could collect my results later.
So far it looks like breast tissue that's denser on one side than the other BUT I can definitely feel a lump & the results of the ultrasound are that I shouldn't hesitate getting it tested if I'm still concerned (No no it's FINE if you say from a pretty picture that it's nothing & I'm a COMPLETE idiot, I'll just take your word for it)
*SIGH*
So first thing Monday I'll book back into the doctors AGAIN to see if it can be tested further as I'm still worried in myself.
That's the story of the boobies & don't even get me STARTED on who I found out that hubby's been telling my private medical details too, a few people who I have to see & am uncomfortable having private medical details told too - not like YOU lot who I've never met - it's different IYKWIM?!?!
- OMG - I'm livid but that's my story lol!

2 comments:

Helsyd said...

he may be really worried about you too - and felt like he had to tell someone

maybe he should start blogging :p

I really hope it is nothing xxx

Mum - Mainly Upbringing Monsters said...

I know he's worried - he's spoken about it but I see these people & have his BROTHER ringing him asking him how my boobs are - I feel like I'm on show - it's different to you guys online as I've never met you but now when I see his brother I know he'll have been thinking about my boobs - GROSS!