The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Hills Are Alive, With The Sound Of........

Vomit!
Hubby returned home from work and proceeded to vomit as LOUD as possible in the bathroom.
Not just once or twice - for HALF AN HOUR!
In between snoozing & telling off the baby - he's vomitting.
The baby is SO over tired but refuses to sleep & has been screaming in a tantrum for half an hour also - not to mention the gymnastics display she put on for us after she decided to try & climb out of her cot head first!
*SIGH*
I head the steady ticking of the clock on the wall, silence from the 2 kids & the vomitting noises from the husband (yes he's off again....)
No point in cooking dinner as everyones asleep or too sick to eat it!

2 comments:

Helsyd said...

I hope your dh is feeling better soon!!
xxx

Mum - Mainly Upbringing Monsters said...

Thankyou - me TOO!
He's been vomitting from 2pm - 9pm - 7 hours of listening to someone chucking is NOT my idea of a day off lol but he can't help it.
I keep telling him NOT to buy food from service stations but he NEVER listens!