The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

What Is Love?

"What's do you think love is Koby?"
"UUUUuuuummmm....."
"UUUUUurrrrrrmmmmmmm"
"I think it's lots of hugs & kisses; I like your kisses mummy. They're soft & sweet & gorgeous."
"AAAAwwww thankyou darling!"
"What about daddys kisses?"
"I don't like daddys kisses!"
"Why not?"
"Coz he's got smokes!"
(Now, neither of us smoke so we were both left wondering what on earth he was talking about here.)
"What do you mean Koby?"
"On his FACE mummy HERE!" (is pointing to just above his top lip & under his nose at this point)
"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!"
"You mean daddys goatie?"
"Yeah that. It's smokey when he kisses my face & it's scratchy."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not bad for a 4yo.

No comments: