The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

7 Hours To Go

So the cases are packed, we strip cleaned the house, have the last load of washing going, kids are in the bath, I've had a nap the kids have had a sleep, the lounge room floor has toys everywhere, valuables are locked away.
Did I miss anything?
I paid a lot of money to have a 15 minute photo session with a REAL LIFE TIGER!
For those of you who don't understand - I'm tiger obsessed!
I have tiger seat covers, lingerie, slippers, photos all over the house, blankets, toothbrushes, notebooks, cards, glasses, egg cups, cars, handbags, purses - should I keep going?
I am totally in love with tigers & will probably never get this opportunity again.
I will have pics up on my blog later so stay tuned.

I may or may not be posting blogs over the week whilst I'm away as I have no laptop but may get to use my sisters computer whilst visiting.
I can't wait to show you all my pics & tell you my adventures.
The Superman ride, 0-100kph in 2 seconds - I can't wait for that.

Well time to get the kids outta the bath & TRY & sleep but not likely - I'm too excited.
BON VOYAGE!!!!

No comments: