The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Suitcases Packed - Well I'm ready.....

So I've packed our suitcases 5 days early - I can't help it - I'm excited!
For safetys sake I have to take the kids car seats as I just trust ones that you can hire - would you?
Dreamworld & Movieworld are musts - got to love those gut wrenching rides that make you feel like vomitting - kind of like being pregnant all over again except you don't get the baby at the end, just wobbly legs after you undo your safety harness & step back onto solid ground.

Love to whomever invented the suitcase with a handle & little wheels - SO much easier to handle instead of lifting 20kg with a handle.

I'm trying to keep up with all the washing & even bought the kids some new clothes! $4 an item brand new - how can I complain?
I must remember to let the other ladies in my mothers group know - they all LOVE a bargain!

No comments: