The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Go The Adelaide Show!

So Steven & I suprised Koby today by taking him to the Royal Adelaide Show!
He had a wonderful time & YEEEEEEESS! Of course I took photos.

This is daddy & Koby on the dodgem cars:



Koby on a bungee jumping rope thingy!



Rope swing check out the tongue:



Riding the Thunderbolt with mummy (he actually came off screaming that he was scared :-()


Giant slides are FUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN:




I'm a beaUUUUUUTiful burnt red colour on my shoulder & a little on my face.
I did the 'dutiful' mummy thing & went on every single high ride, the swisty rides, the stomach churning rides - you name it!
I felt rather sick after the 6-7th stomach churner ride so we took a walk around & called it a day.
All in all it was an AWESOME day!

No comments: