The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday & Stuff.......

Happy Birthday to my little mate Xander - 2yo's old & SO cute!
Pretty much just went to work & grabbed a change of clothes before going to little Xander bbq b'day party.
Got home 4 hours later & Sonaeya fell asleep ASA she hit the cot & pillow bless her!
Steven & I grabbed 1.5-2 hours of a nanna nap ourselves before waking up to the screams of "MUUUUUUUUUMMMY DDDAAAAAAAADDDDY!" Yes Sonaeya had finally decided to join the land of the living!
Didn't bother with dinner due to having the bbq earlier so after checking the T.V. guide & realising (as usual) that there was SWEEEEEET F.A. on T.V. we'd crank up the stereo for the night.

That was at about 6pm & it's now 9:47pm!
Kids are still awake but that's ok it's a weekend - they're allowed hehe.

I'm currently listening to The Police 'Don't Stand So Close To Me' one of my favourite songs although struggling to sing along as for some reason I seem to have lost my voice although I don't feel sick.
I DID have a heacache whilst at work earlier so wether it's a sign of things to come in the morning - we'll see I guess.

I bought a BARGAIN little bamboo table for $6 at a garage sale today for the lounge room.
We have to put our drinks on the computer desk so the kids don't knock them over but I've been TRRRYYYYYIIIING to find a small & light weight table so I don't have to eight lift whilst trying to vacuum under it.
This table's PERFECT so have set about with my upholstery fabric samples from work to make a tablecloth or two for it - the top of the table is made of woven reeds or something so a SHOCKER to try & 'wipe clean'.
At least I can ditch the table cloths in the washing machine if I need to.

Other than that I'm STILL waiting on a start date for my new admin job but THREE WEEKS LATER - I'm still waiting after ringing my friend and asking but other things keep putting my start date back - GRRRRRRRR
I just want to get out of this sh** job & do something I am QUALIFIED to be doing - most people can clean lol.

P.S. If I finish the table clothes tonight I'll post pics of the table & the cloths I've made.
Having a few Southern Comforts to relax though - been a loooooooooooong week for me!
G'night!

No comments: