The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Suprises All Around!

So I've sneakily booked a 'lodge' up north for hubby & I for our 5 year wedding anniversary in March 2009!
He 'thinks' we're going there for a massage for the day like we had a few years ago. I remember that he LOVED the massage so I thought I'd tell him that I'd booked one for our anniversary BUT I've actually booked a lodge for 2 nights including a cooked breakfast & afternoon tea minus the kiddies.
It has a spa bath thing too - kool.
ALSO he surprised ME by giving me a card yesterday (for no reason) with an early Christmas present inside - 2 tickets for us to see ALICIA KEYS live in concert here in December - I stood there & cried my eyes out - he doesn't usually think ahead at all so I was shocked. I absolutely LOVE Alicia Keys - she's just amazing and younger than me - I'll be singing along to every song I know!
I then booked us an 'executive spa suite' for the night instead of the budget room - got a FANTASTIC deal because I upgraded from a basic room for the night.
With THIS Exec room we get a bottle of champers (the receptionist upgraded to the champagne for us instead of the wine - not that we actually drink either but....) in the deal she also provided us with a FULL continental breakfast each for the morning after & a 12pm late checkout too!
Not bad for a $100 upgrade really. Better room, breaky, champers & a late checkout minus the kids for ONE night - can't go wrong there really.
Now to arrange time off work......

2 comments:

Helsyd said...

ohhh that sounds wonderful Jemma!
you both will have a great time!
I'd be busting to go now! :d

Mum - Mainly Upbringing Monsters said...

I AAAMMMMMM busting to go now - Alicia Keys live - never in my dreams did I think I'd ever see her in real life!