The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THUNDER!

Wow - the most AWESOME & loud thunder is happening right now - I SWEAR I felt the house shake just then!

Waiting for the skip tomorrow - oh the joy!

Sonaeya slept for 2.5 HOURS this afternoon & was tired & cranky again 2 hours later - PUULLLEEEASE don't let her be coming down with something!

Koby complained of a stomach ache today but it cleared up soon enough & he's now being quiet watching t.v.
Just wish I could get him back into afternoon naps again as his behaviour is like a rhino from the Jumanji movie a crazy kid on a sugar high - his attitude it phenomenal.

"But I don't WANT to put my toys away - YOU just do it mum I'm busy"

"SIGH"

If Steven snores ONE more time tonight I'm gonna put a sock in his mouth - I can't hear the t.v.

No comments: