The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

YEEHAA!!!! It's MASSIVE!

The carport is 90% complete!
The posts are being concreted in now & the roller door will have to be done another day - bit pi**ed off about that as I wanted it up for Koby birthday party on Saturday next week but hell - we have a NEW CARPORT!
Here are some pics to date....

Before:


During Removal:




My beautiful babies watching it all:



Tape measure war of the workers (don't ask!):



Half finished with the roofing:


Now I have to work out how to make a GIANT black spider to put on the roof of the carport for Kobys Spiderman party next Saturday & then how I want his cake to look & what icing & things I need to make it look real
*SIGH*

No comments: