The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Alicia Keys Concert......

COMPLETE LEGEND!
She sang her Superwoman song among other favourites & sounded EXACTLY like her cds! I was VERY impressed.
I have 3 videos of her singing & LOTS of piccies.
I won't post the videos as I'm screaming and singing over the top hehehe.
Here's some piccies though:


Hubby & I before the concert


Ms Alicia Keys herself


Such a legend

She played the piano without hitting a bum note once & sang like an angel. I hops she comes back so I can go again but get closer seats next time.
The pics were all fuzzy as we were too far away even WITH zoom.

Don't forget to please click on the eggs & or dragons as a few have died :-(
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

No comments: