The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Alicia Keys & Dragons......

So tomorrow is the day Steven & I go to the city to watch Alicia Keys LIVE IN CONCERT WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Meh - we're not excited though (just another day) NOT!
If we're allowed to take pictures I will but we're probably too far away anyway.

On the topic of dragons, 2 of the previous ones grew into adults. See HERE

As you can see there are some new babies waiting to hatch but you HAVE to click on them to make them hatch HERE:
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
No this isn't the same egg - it's the same orange colour but different egg!
Adopt one today!

Once they've hatched you need to click on the little dragon so it can grow up & then that's IT they're grown ups.
I think it's my answer to wanting more children. At least dragon eggs on the internet don't talk back or poo everywhere!

No comments: