The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Thiefs!!!!!!!

So hubby & I went to the wreckers today to get a part for his dads car & realised not long after that he'd left his phone on the seat of one of the cars. We raced back there & spoke to a worker who mentioned that the ONLY people who had bought parts from the Toyota section had JUST left as we arrived.
I rang the phone & it kept ringing but then someone picked up & hung up again.
I rang Optus who blocked it but said it would take 20minutes to do so - in that time all the pre-paid credit was being used & we were advised tht the phone was currently being used.
*SIGH*
After getting really angry we realised there's nothing we could do so we went out & bought him another phone & had the old number transferred across to the new Sim card.

On a completely different note, I've gone & 'adopted' some dragon eggs. I need as many people to click on them as possible in order for them to hatch, then to click on them again later in order for them to grow up.
I know, I know, you all have better things to do but what's ONE (or 4) clicks of your mouse button?
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

No comments: