The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not Much To Say.....

Just a quick post to say thanks for reading so far.

Hubby & I have been trying for baby number three and received a positive test yesterday but three negative tests since.

We're very upset, disappointed & confused as to how this could happen unless I've miscarried. I don't think I have.

I have a blood test on Tuesday to confirm either away.
Stupid me even blabbed to our parents that we're expecting & now it's blown up in my face.

I feel like a COMPLETE & UTTER moron.
I just shouldn't have opened my damn mouth should I?
Spent most of the arvo in our room crying like mad but that's no going to get me anywhere is it?
I should just shut my mouth.

Have a good night all
Jemma xoxo

No comments: