The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Results Are In

I'm not pregnant. My HCG levels are next to none.
I don't know whether I had a very early miscarriage or was never pregnant to start with but it's odd a test would show up positive otherwise.

I've spent most of the day crying & now I just feel blank. Thinking of what ws or what could have been.
We can try again & I know that but it's just not the same you know?

I don't have anything funny to write about or anything about the kids to mention other than the fact Koby seems to think 'the baby died & I'm sorry mummy' & that they've been squealing & yelling AAAAAAAAALLLLLLL day. I've just had enough.

Time to watch T.V. & wind down I think.

No comments: