The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Monday, January 19, 2009

SSSSSSShhhhh It's A Secret But

I'm still not 'on' after my negative bllod test results & did a pregnancy test this morning & it was POSITIVE!
I crossed my legs AAAAAALLLLLLL day so I could test again when I got home from work & low & behold it was positive again.
After taking FOUR tests they were all positive so going for ANOTHER blood test again on Thursday but THIS time I really think it was just a bum blood test last time.

I really WAS pregnant this entire time!
I've bought a bassinet tonight from a lady on another site I'm a member of.

I KNOW I KNOW you're thinking Don't get your hopes up incase it's negative again' but I think the test that came up positive before DID detect correctly but the other ones I used weren't sensitive enough so didn't hsow anything up.

That's all for now but I'll let you know more on Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Will be thinking of you. Susan