The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scan Time!!!!

Well I THOUGHT I was almost 13weeks UTD but after the scans, turns out i'm only 11weeks & 3 days :-(
Oh well I got to have PICTURES although one of the side shots looks like there's an alien face in it. The 2nd pic down on the left. What do you think?



I get another scan in about 9 weeks or so for the 20week scan.
I though the pics that were printed were not as good as some as the others she took but at least we got some.

Am still fighting in regards to my work & will be showing up for 5 hours tomorrow doing NOTHING but puzzle books & cards again - UGH!

I'm feeling rather 'off' today & very thisty so I may leave this as a short post.

No comments: