The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday My Hubby Steven!

Yes today is the birthday of my husband Steven & he's WORKING the poor sod!
I'd like to with him to best birthday ever & can't wait for this next little set of feet to arrive for him.
He's going to be a great daddy once again!
Baby I love you so much. I couldn't live without you. You are my life & I'm so happy that you chose to marry me and have babies with me.
I love you so much and will see you when you finish work for your birthday BBQ.

The kids miss you.

Oh I almost forgot. To my dearest bitchface who may or may not be reading this - good luck with ur tiny feet due soon too!
Jemma

No comments: