The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Monday, April 6, 2009

It's DONE!

The concrete base that is - I didn't hire a hitman akthough sometimes I wonder.....
KIDDING jeez!!!!
I was SO worried there wasn't going to be enoguh concrete or SOMETHING would go wrong but NOPE!

Here I'll prove it:


Oh yeah...... did I forget to mention that we threw our kids in it?
Well if I did I would have been lieing.
I only put there hands & feet in it but there WAS enough concrete left over for a nice pair of concrete shoes!
They LOVED sticky their hands & feet in that muck & I thought what the heck?

That's where the shed doors go so it'll be the first thing you see when you open the doors.
Cool huh?
Well I just jumped on here before waking the kids up for school & childcare.
Must get going - just can't stop thinking about teh shed as once it's up I can moved the kids into the bigger room & have the nursery room back. I have baby stuff just everywhere at the moment.
Have a good day all!

No comments: