The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

3 MORE Weeks

Now don't get me wrong, I'm SO grateful to have 2 perfectly healthy kids & (so far) a perfectly healthy unborn baby, no complications etc BUT......






I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!




My groin muscles are constantly cramped, my legs cramp at ANY opportunity, I'm REALLY struggling to walk around, even from one room to the next, I can't turn over properly in bed as the use of said muscles to do so is AGONY, as I walk around a shop my groin muscles cramp & I yell out & start walking like an arthritic person.
I can't take much more seriously. I was NEVER this bad with the other two kiddies.

I guess this is my bodys way of saying - no more babies for YOU!
I have another midwife appointment on Friday & will mention all the problems then but they're only going to say to tough it out - not long now. Seems like an eternity to me!
My ankles are now cankles - there is no longer an in between.
On the upside we have EVERYTHING you can think of for the baby, when I say everything, I mean everything.
We have bulk amounts of nappies, wet wipes, a few cans of formula just in case.
We're just SO excited to meet our newest little man & can't wait until when he arrives.
We wont be forgetting our first born little man, he's excited too but we're really going to make a conscious effort to include him & have special time with him. Poor boy must feel like he's being outted for a newer model - never!
He's always going to be my baby & I miss him so much when he's at school.

I'm not looking forward to the sleepless nights (like I'm sleeping at the moment anyway) but I'm so excited to meet this little guy - I wonder if he'll look like Koby at all?
I guess a few more weeks & we'll see - or maybe sooner :-)

No comments: