The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The show The show The show & only 42 Days To Go!

The Royal Adelaide Show is on THIS friday & I feel like a kid all over again!
I'm BUSTING to go on Monday with my hubby & go on all the new rides plus the old favourites. It's a shame I have to go on them all by MYSELF as someone is such a woos when it comes to heights. I am too but it won't stop me going on all the rides!

Then there's 42 days left until we go to Queensland on holiday! We paid for the flights last December & have arranged for someone to take us to the airport. Now it's just the countdown until we actually GO!
More theme park rides for me there too!

Then it's Fathers Day this Sunday so I've just got back from shopping with the 2 youngest ones to buy him a few things.
Can't spend too much as we need as much as we can take with us to Queensland.
Have to make this a short post (I don't even know if anybody reads this blog) but it's almost time for Sonaeya to go to kindy so II need her fruit & water ready.
I guess I technically DID get to sit down for 5 minutes.

No comments: