The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Tevven - 1 Today!

My AMAZING little boy has turned ONE today - O.N.E.!
How ridiculously quick did that go?
His funny little quirks make us laugh. He now can say 'Uh-Oh' takes a few steps without even realising it, dances to any music with a decent beat & shows us something new everyday.
I can not believe he is one already & have cried a few times as the thought.

To my gorgeous boy, I have you continue to amaze us with your quick learning skills & infectious smile, your laughter for no apparent reason & the un-expected cuddles you thrust upon us.
I hope you can enjoy your Birthday today & the helium balloons I ordered for you later tonight.
Mummy & Daddy could not be more happy to have you as our baby boy & hope we continue to receive cuddles for many years to come!
I love you more than you'll ever know sweetheart.
Love,
Mummy xoxo <3




No comments: