The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Blogs pot lost 18minths of my life :(

So I log in to write a new post and BOOOM! Last post dated 2013!
I've posted more since then & they're all gone :(

I don't even know where to re start at or what you've missed??
I have four children now, with number four born April 2013.

His personality is that of all three older children, add a sprinkle of dare devil, a few cups of attitude (& then some) & and entire bucketful of no fear!
He can be the sweetest, heart melting little boy one minute & terrifying angry the next, THEN he gives you that little grin that makes you melt in an instant.
He really is so full on but it's just HIM.

My home business of making dog jackets, has been in the quiet side for the last year or more.
Yes I'm disappointed that it didn't take off like I had hoped BUT it takes its toll on my knees crawling around on the floor drawing out the pattern & cutting out each piece.
I have a casual job working a few hours each week, in a retail clothes store.
It's just nice to get out of the house & have adult conversation once again.

Right now we're heading to a family reunion on the Mother In Laws side of the family, fashionably LATE as usual (come on there's 4 of them & 2 of us. We're outnumbered!)
We only found out about it a few days ago so tough titties if we ARE running late.
I've been married for almost 12 years & never met some of these people so, I'm in for an interesting afternoon!

No comments: