The Weather obviously...

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm a stressed out working mother of four monsters with 2 jobs & a hubby.

Friday, February 19, 2016

HaPpY BiRtHdAy To Me!

Yeah it's that time of year again where everyone is too busy to notice that it's my birthday because it's also the FILs & other family members :/

Not really fussed I guess. Just another year to point out that wrinkles a plenty are on their way & time to watch out for grey hairs in the next decade or so (I hope it's longer than that!)

Had a massive clear out of the house, re-arranged furniture & selling whatever I don't use.
Sick of seeing stuff sitting there doing NOTHING!
Off to the charity shop it all goes.

BBQ tomorrow night with a few friends & I still haven't decided what cake to buy yet??
Decisions decisions.

Waster 4.5hours on the phone to a government agency & didn't get any further than before I rang them.
Hoping to get quotes for a back verandah less than the initial one we received & generally just feeling UGH!

Hot, tired, fed up & bored shitless. End.Of.Story.

No comments: